Monday, September 16, 2013

where i have been...( don't read this if you are still waiting for your forever baby)

I wrote this long post telling you all where I had been. Then I pressed the wrong button and it disappeared. I have no more time to myself tonight.
I am in severe doldrums,  called overwhelm and depression.
The baby is fine. He is a boy!We have to move. We are doing a short sale. The bank is foreclosing on us. We have little help or support. I am so fed up of working hard and being broke.
I will update more soon when I get time.
I am sooo bummed I lost the post. I gave it everything. ugh.
Please send nice thoughts our way.
Isobel is doing great,
xo

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Lifting you in support! =)

anofferingoflove said...

im so sorry you are facing this turmoil right now. sending you love and strength. xxoo

Reagan and Trevor's Mommy said...

Glad you checked in. We will wait for when you can post more. So happy baby boy and Isobel are doing well. Not so happy about the things stressing you. Sending hugs. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things are hard. Glad to hear baby and big sis are doing well! Hugs, Mama!

Fran said...

I was thinking of you so much, i'm sorry things are so difficult. I wish I was there to help. A boy! You'll love the differences!

Allison said...

Brother and sister!

So very sorry to hear about your home. I get frustrated that we live in a small-ish apartment sometimes, but especially since I lost my job am very glad not to have to worry about mortgage payments and the like. Home ownership can be so ridiculously expensive. Hopefully you find a new place quickly.

Illanare said...

Thinking of you and sending you good thoughts.

Billy said...

So annoying loosing posts!
Hope things get better for you soon!
Yay for having a boy :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm nearly a month late in reading this. Hurray for baby boy and I hope the short sale went through or is on the verge. We finally got through ours, so I know the nightmare well. Best wishes to you every day!

donna bean said...

hey there. Been a while since I checked your blog. A baby boy! amazing. Hope the doldrums have gone and you are ok.

E. Phantzi said...

Wow, I am so sorry I missed this. Sounds horribly stressful. Glad the baby is doing well. Hope things look up soon...

Eb said...

Oh hon, so sorry to hear all that. Glad the kiddo's are doing well and sending lots of tea and sympathy your way