Monday, January 7, 2013

International Blog Delurking Week - Jan 6- 13, 2013



Thanks to Melissa from Stirrup Queens for inventing yet another blogging tradition and inviting us all to tag along.  It is fairly easy.  In the words of the blogstress herself:

"Leave a comment in the comment section below admitting that you’re here. You can simply raise your hand and meekly admit that you’re here with a simple, one-word “here” comment; or you can proudly raise your hand and tell us all a bit about yourself 

So this is it, you are up, peoples!
Okay, Cary, North Carolina, who are you?  I think I get more hits from this particular place than any other. I am intrigued. And all you readers from California and New York, who are you? And not forgetting my Canadian, Australian and other continented friends too.
Please let me know, I am interested and I would love to know who you are.
Thank you for reading and ( hopefully ) commenting. I am going to look like a real chump if no one responds but I am willing to put myself out there for the greater cause - the one that is "International Blog Delurking Week 2013". 

 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora :-) I'm here delurking, live and direct from Aotearoa New Zealand. Another gay girlie, married and trying to have babies with my sweet newly wed wife. (We were civil unioned back in Feb 12 after meeting around 4.5 years ago.)
If you've been reading my blog then feel free to delurk on my page too (once I post the post!)

Melissa in Durham said...

Funny, for some reason it pops up that I'm from Cary, but I'm actually in Durham North Carolina. I have enjoyed getting to read your story and have been cheering for you for Isobel and for baby #2 and for everything else to go well. I'm a lesbian and my wife and I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter. We had always hoped to have 1 bio child and then adopt 2 younger siblings from the foster care system. Now that our daughter is 5 and we feel ready we are in the process of getting licensed as foster parents and possibly going to try for another bio child too. We must be crazy! I also come to your site alot becuase I love your blog roll and I follow many of those blogs from your site. It is so great to read stories of other lesbian couples building families. Good luck!
Melissa in Durham

Allison said...

Hi... checking in from Canada. :)

Illanare said...

Not exactly a lurker but waving at you from across the pond anyway!

Journey Girl said...

I'm waving my hand from Australia, Sweetie! Not really a lurker, am proud to be an avid follower of you and your lovely family for years!!

It Is What It Is said...

I'm a frequent commenter and one that comes in from sunny CA.

Hope you are well!

E. Phantzi said...

I don't comment nearly often enough... but I have been reading and following along for a good while now, I think!

Now from Colombia, South America!

Feliz Año Nuevo!

Fran said...

You know me well my dear! Checking in from Ireland! Love, Fran

Not on Fire said...

Hi - I am a Mum of two DE boys.