Thanks to Noodle Girl for nominating me for this award.
I have been nominated for awards before ( thanks, BWUB! and Clare ) but I had to ask for blow by blow instructions on how to post the award to my blog ( thanks Lara) . I seriously need to go to Blogging Boot Camp / Basic Training!
So, here are the rules that accompany this esteemed honor:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - yup!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog - yup!
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. http://peanutnoodle.blogspot.com
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. Here goes.
There are lots of things you don't all know about me- unless you know me in real life. Hmmmm.
1. When I am concentrating I bite my bottom lip.
2. I always wanted to be an actress and a singer - Julie Andrews was my first role model - no it didn't really happen.
3. I went to an all girls boarding school for the last four years of school. And no, that did not turn me gay! I was already way gay!
4. My family never had a tv when we were growing up till I was sixteen. It was a black and white tv with rabbit ears that had belonged to my Nanna and poor reception and we put it in a bedroom in the attic so you had to make a real effort to watch it.
5. When I was 12 my family moved into a house that had been owned by Amy Johnson's family. She was the first woman to fly single handed from England to Australia in the 1930s and was the British contemporary of Amelia Earhart. She disappeared while on a routine flight over the Thames in England after doing lots of very dangerous and difficult long distance flights.
6. After I got my drama degree in Wales, I spent a summer busking in a duo - I played clarinet and my partner in crime was a pot head who played guitar and harmonica. We used to net about 20 quid a day each on a good day.
7. After that summer busking in Wales, I took Welsh lessons at the local college and learnt to speak it reasonably well.
That was kind of fun - and I only covered the first 24 years of my life!
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
And now for my next award!!!!!
Thanks also to Fran, for nominating me for this one! I love to be over the top! It appeals to my dramatic nature!
1. You Can Only Use One Word
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part
4. Your father? Dead
9. What room are you in? Sitting
11. Your fear? Meaninglessness
13. Where were you last night? Bed
18. Last thing you did? sipped
24. Your mood? Anxious
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
35. Favorite place to eat? SimpleGourmet
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.