Thursday, July 23, 2009

my happy uterus!

It's fluffy! I know I am boasting a little and I really don't know the measurements but the doc said it looked good and obviously my body is actually doing something to create its own little lining. Thank you, body! I know sometimes I act like you don't belong to me, but I am so grateful.
What this means and why I am so psyched is that we can FINALLY start the real egg donor cycle. Yippee!
The lovely egg donor ( I am really going to have to think of a name for her) returns from out of town at the end of July and once she checks in and gives them an update we should be ready to go.
I am waiting for my period (in solidarity with Bang Head Here) and then I can start BCPs and stay on them until she gets synced with me - or vice versa. Soon I may even have a schedule and be able to plan my life!
Newsflash from CCB: they ran out of our donor as he was a big hit, so we get to pick another one for our "back-up" vial. Thankfully we kept a list of favorites so we are going to pick one of those and not worry too much about it.
One of these days I will post something interesting and whimsical, but for now, I am little focused on these details!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

boast away, hon, you're entitled to!! hooray for beautiful, fluffy lining :)

im so excited that you are getting started! (im doing a little happy dance for you right now)

J and D said...

This *is* interesting!!! I'm so excited to read all about your ED journey!
Congrats on the great lining!

Billy said...

How exciting!!

And good luck choosing a new donor. Good thing you kept the list.

cindyhoo2 said...

Grr, how sexy you look with your nice fluffy lining. ;0) That is great news! And I am so glad that we are so close in time. I start BCP tomorrow night but that is the only specific I have for my cycle. The nurse will email me more information tomorrow them I will do a post.

And yay for your organizational skills. IT would not be fun to feel as though you were picking a sperm donor on the fly.

WV: arguing As in, "I have been arguing with my AF about her being late!"

CyberSue said...

Yaay!!!! Full speed ahead!

Pufferfish said...

What great news!!! It's going to fly, you just wait!
Very excited for you.

KM said...

I am so happy for you!!! YAY!!! you deserve a good boasting post :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!